Wednesday, March 04, 2009

THANK YOU!!!

http://holliesquotes.com/lovemisc/notintoyou.htm

WOW! McP, thank you so much for posting this link on your fb page. I was bored in class and perusing fb just looking for something to keep my interest for few minutes while eating disorders were being described by the prof, for the ump-teenth time, when I stubled upon this fabulous page.

This is my new credo! I vow to live by the words on this site, forEVER. I guess i always knew it but seeing it here is black and white, my awful lovelife drama described to a T, illuminates every error of my ways. At first, it really made me feel like a dumbass. I always thought of myself as a strong, respectable, independant women. Although I AM a strong independent woman, I was being played for a fool!
Now, however, I feel empowered. No more will I be so attempt to validate my delusions. Romantically, I will live by the words on this page and enjoy a happy, healthy love life.

I know there are plenty of women out there who are doing the same thing I am, but now there is 1 less! I will always remeber that "he is just not that into [me]"!

Triumph!

No comments: