Friday, April 18, 2008

for REAL this time

Haha, life is ridiculously at the moment! So remember a few weeks back ( I dont even know when it was) but I wrote an "over" entry. Well I was mistaken, it WASN'T over (that thing with H) but now it is! It Sooooooo is!
I dont know what's wrong with me for putting up with the cockamamie crap from this boy! We had a well... interesting weekend and then on Sunday he wrote me a letter. It not only broke up with me but also told me that he lost all respect for me and that my words mean nothing to him and that he basically never wants to see me again. And then he proceeded to 'un-friend' me on facebook. Who does that?! I mean people are friends with people they don't even actually KNOW on facebook and yet I get unfriend-ed by someone I have known, been with, and Loved for over 2 years. DAAAAMN, he must really HATE me. This is so surreal to me. I mean i am mostly over the break-up it HAS been a few months coming, but sheesh, to never (yes, NEVER) want to see me again. Does that seem harsh to anyone else?!

Anyway, I was pretty much too busy to even be bothered by this shit until I realized the FB thing. I mean i am taking 20 credits, working at the hospital, working on a masters and trying to maintain a social life. That's a bit tough as is, save doteing over an ex-boyfriend.

So now for REAL I am rolling with it and trying to be the best person I can be (f#*k anyone who thinks I am a bad person - lacking empathy, compassion, or romance - I have all of those qualities and Im be DAMN sure someone will see and appreciate that!)

Ok I am done my little rant.
Thanks now back to work!

No comments: