Monday, April 07, 2008

roll with it

So these past few months, ive been real stressed about well, everything: My friendships and family relationships, my education and being in it forever, my job, my finances or lack thereof, my body (ahem, my injured body), by siblings and thier lives, my mom, and last but not least my love life.
And after stressing over all of it and trying to fix it, and change it into what or how I thought it should be, it was always just the same hot mess. So, i've decided that whatever life throws at me, I am just going to ROLL WITH IT. I am not saying that I will let myself be trampled on or taken advantage of, but I will let it glide off my back and do everything I can to just accept it for how it is and not stress over it because in the end, its pointless and everything will just be how the universe wants it to be, not how I want it to be. Makes sense, the universe is more powerful than I'll ever be, and I am ok with that.
And that is my point. I am ok. I may not LOVE everything that happens, I may even HATE somethings but I WILL be OK. And maybe not right away, but eventually I think I will even be more than okay with it. Ill accept it and EJNOY it!.

I am Rolling with IT!

No comments: