Monday, August 14, 2006

Terrorists, right here in London

OH MAN!!!

I can NOT believe the whole terrorist plot to get on Planes from LONDON to the States and blow them up using sports drink-like liquids and Ipod-like detinators!
I am so glad that they were caught but it does not make me feel safe that the terrorists made it all the way to the plane, past all the security and everything. They succeeded - I am terrified!

All liquids and remote-like electronics are banned from cary-on luggage including toothpaste, shampoo, water, soda, car alarm devices, ipods, tv remotes, cellphones. EVERYTHING! PLUS, I have been hearing that you have to carry everything on in a clear plastic bag, you are not allowed to even had books, the flight attendants wouldnt give the passangers the headsets to watch the movie or TV, 1/3 of flights are cancelled, almost all are delayed and top it off every flight is taking like 3 times as long as it should. I've been told that a flight from London to Philly took 17/18 hours. INSANE!

I am glad they got caught but its nuts here!

PS I am flying to Prague on Thursday and A) I am scared and B) I am annoyed that it will probably take forEVER to get thru security and to Prague--- GReeeeat!

Ok Im done.

G'night all!

No comments: