Thursday, August 24, 2006

Prague Is Amazing!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I am slacking on the posting, I have been so busy - taking 18 credits, traveling and working is hard to do! :-P

So I got back from Prague on Monday. It. IS. AMAZING.

I can not describe how beautiful it is. The buildings, the cathedrals, even the cobblestone streets, were all incredible.

The first night we went to Old Town Square, ate dinner and watched the astrological clock do its thing. The clock was so pretty but the indication of the hour was a bit disappointing considering the crowd that was drawn to watch it. IT was just a bunch of wooden figures moving around in a circle ::Shrug:: nothing spectacular.

The next day, Neha and I walked around the city and saw the foot bridge, from which the views were great, the cathedral and the castle, which was more like a palace, and ate at a cute little cafe. A great afternoon. Then we met up with Aurilia and Anthony "under the horses arse" (apparently a popular meeting place) and went for a traditional Czech meal - very interesting. Then we went out for hookah. A great night!

The next day I bicycled all around Prague- it is really not that big about the size of Philly, napped in the park and went to the Prague market. I bought a couple of crystal necklaces (Prague is famous for its crystal and its Garnet).

I LOVED PRAGUE - everything was gorgeous, and everyone relaxed. Hopefully, I will be back there soon.

No comments: