Monday, December 12, 2005

So now that im all with this new guy and being happy, an old flame decides to talk...
Ok so i called him up today, cuz its been a while and i havent heard from him and i just wanted to make sure he was alive and all. So we talked for almost an hour and he said some pretty insane things. First off he goes and apologizes to me for treating me poorly before our relationship actually took-off. Then he goes and says sometihng to the effect of him dying and he was like if i was gonna what would you say to me and i was like "i love yaaa" and he goes, "I love you tooo" - UGH! Then he goes and talks about how great and unmatchable we were. THEN, he says that we were so compatable that he probably wont love someone like he loved me for a really long time, if ever.

AND THEEEEN, to top it all off, he says that he broke up with me because he could see himself settling down with me. I mean im not ready for that either and wont be for a while!... but it that reaaaaally a reason to break up with someone?!?! uuugh! i truly dislike men! I cant believe he said that to me! NOW?! what am i dooooing!? Better yet, what is heeee doing?!? I mean jeeze, couldnt he have told methis jazz befooooore 6 months later. He lost his chance, I have a BF, and I really like this BF.

I've gone this long repressing my feelings for him and now its freaking pointless! I mean, ive tried to shake it, and convince myself that i can love again and that he really means nothing. N now, i did love again, and i hid it the feelings for him and shook it as best i could and i again learn that hes not nothing, hes still there and what the hell and I supposed to do now?!

Right now, i am just going to be wit and Like the New boy, And as far as Heee is concerned, I think i might have to avoid any alone time, otherwise i might do something ill regret. Ugh!

Wish me luck!

No comments: