Thursday, October 06, 2005

Up-to-date

Wow, its been a while since Ive posted and a bit has happened- ill bring it up-to-date...

Ok well my other froggie died, i cried, and now i need something else to put in my tank... any suggestions?

Ive almost gotten through my 2nd full 45 hour week(its thursday) at my coop. It is really easy. But i think it is going well, Vikki is assigning me my own projects left and right and also I really love that there isnt micro-managing there, it makes my life so much nicer. Actually I tihnk that there IS but im not being Micomanaged and thats what I like. :-P

Umm.. whatelse?
Oh, He and I arent talking. I dont know if it is intentional but its happening. We dont im eashother and even our blurb nothing emails during the day have stopped. He hasnt called basically all week - I spoke to him on tuesday for like 2 min. and then he said he was watching TV so we said bye. I imed him later and he said sorry, i am busy and never imed me again. I hope he realizes that what he does has a huge impact on how I think of him. I am seeing the real him... and the more I see the more I question how much I even Really LIKE him, much less love him. Well, if you couldnt tell, I am over him which is good.
Now, there is someone new. The only thing thats a lil odd, well there are 2 things, but the 1st is the fact that we work together( it makes things a lil wierd) and the 2nd is the fact that I am just not sure that I want anything right now and I dont know what he wants. I mean, we NEver talk about anything like that. We should, but when we hang out we are like friends until we hook-up. And then when we are done, its friends again... its like starting from scratch everytime we hang out- that's strange too.

OK well now that I think I am all up-to-date, I neeed a massage!!!
Anyone interested in trading massages, CALL ME!!!!!

No comments: