Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Morning randomness

Good Morning all, I think this is the earliest I have woken up since I have been here in Philly. I am tiiiiiiired because I stayed up last night and had pancakes with Joe, James, Laura, Jermaine, and Jason until 1 and then I came home and dod all my shit t get ready for work- whiiich is the reason I am awake at this point in the morning (early!!!). Haha it ok Im actually not that tired. I hope I am dressed up enough- Today is a tour day, and I am wearing black capris and my white and purple sleevless top with the black bow dealy- its a V-neck crossover top, it looks nice but I think that there should be a jacket or something but a) I dont have one and b) its a million degrees out! So this will HAve to do! Oh speaking of degrees- I have to check the weather, and I also have to remember to make lunch and eat breakfast, and now i only have 40 min, so I am going to get on that! Wooooooork!

Peace out Cubscout
Marilys

No comments: