Monday, October 17, 2005

blooorg ... foood!?

blorg....

So this weekend was interesting.
Friday I went to Taco Lous with Hector and his roommates - My first tiiime- Yuuuum! I took a nap til like 1030ish and then went to James, Mikes Griffin Laura and Lees house and drank a lil bit, smoked some hookah and saw Dan T who I havent seen since last year. Then I saw someone Nakeey :-P and went to sleep hahaha. Good Night

Sat. I met up with Bayrin and his GF- Amanda, Emray, and Rocco! We went to the wrestling house got drinked and then back to Bayrins apt - i feel asleep ad then went to my apt where Rocco and I crashed.

Sunday, I woke up at like 3, and then stayed in cleaned and basically did nothing all day and then hung out with Johny and watched Alexander( Wiiiiierd effin movie) - at least part of if till we both fell asleep.

I woke up this morning and went to work, easy day but i didnt get my "lunch" break till like 4! And I got a Gyro from the lunch trucks where the guys were convinced that I am greek and then I went up to the freshman dorms and distributed the flyers to get ppl for room tours.
After work I met up with Steph T and got Jamie Kennedy tickets- $10 but I think itll be fun times when we go.

Now im sitting in my apt thinking aobut how I havent seen Hector in a while and that makes me sad, and thinking that Chris never came on sunday- but i kind of flaked out on him on sat night so i guess that happens :-/...

Whatelse? Mike still owes me a movie but hes siick :-(
And my back and neck huuuuurt!

Thats all for now - i am going to make sumthing to eeat.

fooooood!

Marilys

No comments: