Saturday, October 22, 2005

I've found a fatal flaw in the logic of love
and go out of my head
you love a sinking stone that will never elope
so get used to the losesome
girl you must atone some
dont leave me no phone number there
La ti da....


Yea, so this weekend was, well, boring.
Friday was interesting, Hector and I went right from work, met up with his roommates and watched this movie Farmingville (based near my house). It was about the illegal immigrants and the other residents there and the tension. It was really good- I definately enjoyed it.

Then i went home with the intention of a short nap. I slept, and slept ... and slept. I woke up at about 5am and then went back to sleep until about 10:30/11. Then hung around my apt all day cuz it was POURING! So yea i didnt do anytihn all day. Laura and them want me to comeover to night but i have to wake up tomorrow at like 7 for the event and im not going out in the rain.
I want someone to visit me (someone in particular) but no one is.
I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow, as i said already, Aaaaaah! I am not even tired.
I hate waking up early, i hate going to bed early.

Tomorrow should be a good day. After the event which will be my frst event, I am going to see Charlie and the chocolate factory! AWESOME! Im excited about that.

OK im out. I am going to try to get tired... wish me luck!
... I wish i had someone to snuggle with, :-(

Good Night, moon.

No comments: