Thursday, September 08, 2005

Mad good times today! Nicole and I went down chestnut street to the shopping strip. We hit up the Gap outlet store, I got 2 pairs of trousers, 2 v-neck shirts and a button-down shirt - all for under $100 it was a sweet deal. I mean its GAP and the clothes fit me really well and the pants and button-down are perfect for work so I am so happy with my purchases! 8-)

Then on the way back He calls me and is like hey im here are u ready for indian food. So we going out for food- which was DELISH and then we went back to his house. I helped clean the paint off his floor; its nice a clean now. Laura was there and she helped a whole bunch so that was nice and then the 3 of us went down to urban cable works- she had to set up the cable and I had to pick up a box, but they werent open. Effin thing said they were open until 9 but they were only open until 6 - what kind of Bull is that. Mad misrepresentation- grrrrr! But w/e we got over it- now I have to find another ride down there tho, this time before 6, arg. Then we went to wawa- Laura got some eats and He got mon-ay. After that, we dropped Laura off at the house and He came and dropped me off. He not only dropped me off he came inside.

Ugh! I dont know what to do about it, how to get him to see that what we had/have is amazingly special and make him realize he doesnt want to give it up. How am I supposed to do that!?! He said that if we get together hes never going to beable to end it- but what does that mean? If something is that good, then why would you want to end it at all? There is something missing from this equation- no? I know and understand that he wants to romp around and ya know all that , but its not working if hes still doing stuff with me. I hope he realizes that. I think I might try a different approach- All or Nothing. I mean right now I know we doesnt want anything as far as commitment- but i think that means that I am going to have to cut him off of all benifits of Lys.

Nomore overly friendly Lys, nomore anything that isnt something I'd do for a friend- and not even a close friend, Just a friend. Thats what he wants thats what hes going to get. And then if he decides that he wants all of Lys, then it will be ALL, we are dating, and thats it- nomore wishy washy, bull b/c im tired. Tired of not knowing, tired of being played, tired of dealing with this crap - it hardly seems worth it. Soo, im done!

Furthermore frustration, I dont want all the attention that I am currently getting from the opposite sex(not saying that it isnt flattering- b/c it is but) I dont get it, and I dont know how to handle it. It's not very fair to whoever may come along looking to me for affection. I think I am just going to enjoy being single for a while- I mean guys are nice and fun and its good to have one, but right now i dont think I am ready ... so the single life is where im going to be for a while- at least until I find someone that can truly measure up, and be everything i need. I know its a lot, but I know he is out there- Ive already found one that has everything necessary except for one thing- is willing to be with me, now.
Oh well- thats life I guess...

Im off like a dirty shirt
~ Lys

No comments: