Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Date!

Yea, so Johnny asked me to hang out tonight. And I said yes, cuz hes cool people. But then when its time to pay - i discover that this is officially a date! So that was interesting. I mean I had a good time but im not sure how ready I am for dating much less a relationship. Also, Im not about to get into a rebound relationship nor am I about to get with someone just because he's there. I didnt really get that "feeling" tonight. Dont get me wrong- hes a great guy but i dont see anything happening between us. I could be wrong but well see. He asked me out again- this time atleast I know its a date. :-P. So, i figured i'd give him a shot - I try anything twice right( this is #2 Johnny's date). We are hanging out on thursday - hopefully itll be good times and not too uncomfortable. OK well, im mad tired, so im gonna turn in... ill write more tomorrow.
<3 Out like a light...
Marilys

No comments: