Monday, September 05, 2005

its been a while...

Wow, this is my first post in almost a month... I dont know if I have ANY readers, much less loyal readers but to both I say.... Whhhhhhhy?! haha.
Anyway, I've been extremely busy: packing, saying good bye, moving, moving in, setting up, shopping, and doing just everything that I never had a moment to write anything. But now that I am in MY apartment on 33rd in philly and everything is set up as much as it can be I figured I take a minute and write in this thingy. Hokay so... I moved into my apartment and its a crazy bright yellow and my curtains are yellow, orange and magenta- its crazy bright and I get mocking comments like - "Ill be right back, i think i need to get my sunglasses", and "does it need to be plugged in?" but w/e cuz I luuv my room! My bed, end table, dresser, and table and chairs are set up so its pretty hot! I still need a desk, and shelves and hand towels for the bathroom and itchen and also a bathmat so that the floor doesnt get all wet, but all in all- I really like my apartment! The only thing is that living alone can get kind of boring - but the guys in my building are really nice and i know a bunch of people that live mad close to me so im not too worried - I am sure I'll be fine! :-D.
Anyway Him and I decided to be just friends and that lasted for what? 4 days- Ha we are pathetic. But I dont know whats going to happen now - maybe we just needed to get that out of our systems. We've been hanging out a lot these past few days and its as if we are together or whatever except without the physical aspect of it so im not really sure whats goign to happen from here but what ever - as I've said before Que sera, sera - Im not going to fight it and Im not going to take anytihng too seriously this way I dont get hurt. But as soon as I saw Him on thursday I wanted to jump his effin bones -haha, of course I restrained myself - but it was hard! So when we finally did make a movement in that direction I couldnt hold back anymore. And I have to say it was amazing! but now I am very confused and unsure of what id going to happen and where it will go. But again - Que sera, sera.
Ok, new topic- hrrrmmmm...
My sister is here visiting and its good times- we painted yesterday and then Laura, Jason, and Jermaine came over to my apt and we chilled for a while and saw Jason and Jermaines house - good stuff. I tihnk my apartment is the nicest place out of anyones that ive seen thus far.
Oh and also, Laura is trying to organize a trip to ocean city- how sweet would that be? She wants to get Me, Mike, Jason, and whoever else together to drive down there and stay a couple nights - I thin kthat would be awesome! I hope it works out!

Ok well im off like a dirty shirt!
~ Lys

No comments: