Sunday, July 17, 2005

Philly...

hey people, I am in Philly at Mikes house. Its really good to see him and yesterday we were at Jason's party which was AMAZING!! Wow great times - thanks Jason :-D!
Anyway, my ride here was sooooo long, Oh well. But I am DEFINATELY not looking forward to the trip home. eeek - another 6/7 hour bus ride, here I come. Hahahah.

Oh man, I wonder how camp was for Martina on Friday being that I wasnt there and Milka is never a help (not to be mean but I really have to say that she not cut out to be a counselor or anything like this). I hope that Cari and Melissa did SOMETHING to help the poor girl - with Tyler, TJ, Chrishawn, and Kejuan - I know i would want to shoot something if I was alone with them. Random thought:: I missed payday - i get my check on monday - wooo! ::: End of random thought. I wonder how thier teachers deal with them all year long - it is only going to be week 3 and I am counting down the days. But then again, Kids like Manny and Eduardo definately make this a great job. Also knowing that I am helping these kids from this inner-city, urban area - especially the "bad" ones is extremely rewarding - thats something. And the ESF team is awesome - that also makes this job boatloads of fun! :-D

OK well Mike and I made this pie/cake with peanutbutter and chocolate pudding and caramel with a graham cracker crust and he is bugging me to go try it, so I am checking out like a nerd at the library. ;-)
*Marilys*

No comments: