Monday, July 25, 2005

mindless sputter

Wow ... today was soo long. It is so nice to be in my room listening to music just chillin.

Oh man this weekend was crazy! Friday i SLEPT early and then late into the day - it was awesome and much necessary. Thursday, Martina, Hannah Elyse and I went to dinner: sushi - it was delish! Then we went to go see wedding Crashers great movie - SEE IT! We didnt get back until like 330 and by the time we went to bet it was like 4 so yea 3 hours of sleep is a BAD idea - I was beat on Friday- thats why I just went to sleep!
Sat I hung out with Akil and Matt and we saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was very trippy- of course it didnt help that I was a lil delirious. BUt that was a very funny movie too. Definately worth Renting when it comes out on video. Then Sat night everyone went to Kelli's birthday. It was good times! We partied, we danced, we were Merry! haha. Paul - this guy that used to work at ESF gave me his number and asked me for mine - he is soo cute and "a great guy" according to Kristen and Emily. I dont know, maybe he'll call but i dot know if anything will happen... well see. But at the end of the night Germaine walked me back to my room and tried to get with me. I was like oh man what is going on... "come back when Im awake" and he was like ok. I was like wow Such a bad idea! I felt so violated and taken advantage of and OFFENDED - I was not in my right mind, AT ALL! Hello!!! Eeek. And all I wanted to do was call HIM, but his phone was dead so that sucked! Whatever. Things happen :-/.

I spoke to HIM yesterday tho, and his mom is going to Atlanta and I think I am going to try to visit during the week and then he can come home with me that weekend - It would be awesome! I hope it happens. I hate to think that we will just cease to exist. He asked me what I think will happen the next time we see eachother. And i was like I have noo idea. I am not going to say anything is NOT going to happen but nor am I going to PLAN any course of action. I mean what ever happens, happens. And HE was like oh, man. You know what that means - the flood gates were just opned and there is no stopping it now. I was like we'll see. I am not going to say anytihng yet. But I think that we both know exactly what will happen. The feelings are there - there is no doubt about that. SO i mean from there it is out of our hands, in my opinion. Things are going to happen and there is nothing either of us can do about. I think that the only way that things DONT happen is if either of us has another person in the picture(who knows, it could happen). Honestly, i think that it going tobe like that for a while. I mean I dont want to just be his friend when he doesnt have a girl and when he does he drops me like a hot potato or vice versa. But seriously I dont see it that we could Just be friends - even if we are seeing eachother more often - like during school. Its going to be too easy to do stuff - ESPECIALLY if we still feel the way we do - and we both admitted that those feelings are not going anywhere as far as we can see. ALWAYS

But I guess for now... we have to wait and see.

Lady in waiting...
*Marilys*

No comments: