Tuesday, July 19, 2005

awesome people

Some people are perfect to just talk to. They always help me sort my thoughts and feelings out- and they are usually the ones that don't say much yet are very reassuring in what they DO say. Thank you!

What is my love-life like? - That was the question. Sheesh. - That was my answer.

I love him, I know that much for sure (then again, so does everyone that isnt blind or completely dense) and those feelings are not going anywhere and there is nothing I can do about that. And seeing HIM this weekend, as I previously mentioned, defiantely did NOT help maintain or even set the foundation for the whole Friends-only thing. We bearly skipped a beat - it was as if we were utterly and completely together again. {{ I think it took us a matter of 3 blocks to realize and accept that we arent "just friends" and arent going to act like it}}
I have no idea what is going to happen come september, but again I really cant deal with this limbo BS. I know that right now distance was/is a factor in our decision to not be together, but HE also mentioned that he doesnt want to get back together in the fall. I understand that it is college and we are supposed to experience new things and go thru all sorts of stuff. But I dont understad what we are or why this is so difficult. In my opinion, if there is love, everything else will follow. Apparently though, for some {{for you}} love isnt enough. That makes me hurt so deeply. When we were good (no drama) I felt on top of the world, like nothing can bring me down. And it wasnt even like everything was perfect - we were just there holding eachother up, letting us fall. It was amazing! I miss that and fear that I will never find it again with anyone else and I dont want to let you slip away. I am never as happy as I am when I am with you. Everything is alway better when we are together. But one of the worst things about love and relationships is that although it takes two people to make it work, it only takes one person to end it. ::shrug:: I really hope things work out. I need things to work out. I dont want to imagine a life without you and me. I Love you! What more do you want from me? is there anything else I can possible offer?! I am giving you all of me, and if that isnt enough, nothing will ever be. I am sorry - I Love you. Always and unconditionally.

No comments: