Saturday, July 30, 2005

broken beyond repair

Im so excited. But I have a feeling this is gonna hurt real bad.
I have an idea of how this will turn out.
But what Can i do? cant change your mind, baby.
Its not up to me, maybe everythings not fine and maybe nothings alright.
I just wish there was something I could do to Make you see, make you understand
its not gonna work like this; Somethings got to change.
Its breaking my heart beyond beating; It's broken beyond repair.
I cant stand this pain, cant stand it anymore.
I want it, I need it. There is nothing right, but nothings quite wrong.
I dont know what I want. I dont know what to do. I dont understand what you want.
I dont know why we are how we are. I dont even know if its that bad.
You make me question everything. Is it real Are you true and How is this possible?
Its all there, except for that necessary link. Can that be? Is that right?
Why is this a mess and how to fix it? Can it be fixed? Do you want to fix it? Do I want to?
I have no idea anymore. Where to go from here. What to do from here.
Its always better when we're together, but thats never. Im not sure if it will return ever.
I am lost with out you, i need you . I feel you when your not there, I want you.
I Cant be without you - the hurts too fierce.
Tell me what to do; I will do anything cuz I cant stand being without you.

No comments: