Thursday, November 09, 2006

The past week

I should really start posting small posts more often...

Anyway I still havent gotten my ATM card - 3 weeks and counting, that I havent had access to my money. Whack!

Anyway Ill start from last weekend, since that is kind of where I left off. It was a huge mix of feelings...

Friday night the boy and I broke up. I am not really sure why, but I guess it was a number of things including:
-distance
-growing apart
-age difference
-not wanting to wait
-not being ourselves with eachother
-not having been single but rather always in a relationship
-among others that I really dont know atm.

So, I went out to drink to put my mind off of it. It was Kevin, Peter (kevins friend from home/Drexel/France), Lora and I. Lora left and went to see her friend from Paris and Kevin, Peter and I went to Traffik on Old Street. It was good times!

Then Sat, we went to Portobello market which was as awesome as always. We bought a pumpkin and made pumpkin pie for dinner and just hung in for the evening.

Sunday, we went to the speakers corner and listened to some guy preach about how "everything is ok" and that we should meditate on that and bask in our own "supreme ok-ness". Then we saw Borat. I dont know if it was worth $20; it was funny but i was really annoyed at Americans and how stupid they are (I bet they wouldnt even know they are being made fun of). Yet another reason to move to and live in Europe!

Then I worked all week. Tuesday night I went to Gordon's Wine bar, which was amazing. Whenever I read a classic novel which described a tavern, I imagined this cave-like, candle-lit, crowded, and dingy place. That is exactly what Gordon's was! It was GREAT.

Then Wednesday night we watched Adaptation, a Grrrreat movie It was so interesting, a movie about a guy writing the movie that we are watching.

Ok Im out!

xox

No comments: