Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Good-byes

So finals are over, I have cleaned and packed up most of my apartment and got most of my To Do list done (woot)... now its time for the hardest part : the good-byes. I had a 'going away' party this past Friday and I got to see a lot of people and party it up with them, but there are still REAL good-byes left. Last night I was talking to Hector about all the things that I am worried and scared about and I realized that more than either of those feelings, I am sad. I am sad because I am going to Miss home, my friends, and my family. Blorg. I jsut keep thinking how exciting tis going to be and all the great experiences that I am going to have. That gets me pumped. and plus it is only 6 months- then I will be back and I'll see everyone and it'll be just like it was before i left... hopefully.

Ok well i gg back to work.

Out like a light!

Marilys ~ Lys

No comments: