Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Yet another post today

hokay, so... another post today because something interesting happened. I confessed a secret! Now this was a double whammy secret. It had to do with my snoopy nature and my untrusting nature. I TOLD someone that I dont trust easily and because of that I was compelled to snoop around his/her stuff; i tihnk that this is a huge step for me. It both shows that i can be totally honest with this person (more so than with anyone else) and that in fact, I want him/her to know me better than anyone else. I have never confessed this to anyone and Ive been a snoop for as long as I can remember. The thing is that it is only with people that I really care about. I tihnk its because I want to know everything about them even stuff they want to hide- and believe me Ive found some stuff that I regret fiinding. But just a note- dont judge me, I dont snoop often and I usually subtly fess up, b.c of my conviction to be honest.
Also, Mike and i were talking and he said the sweetest thing to me- He said that he never loved anyone like he loved me. Now, we are just friends now, and its really hard but we are woring on it. But that has to be one of the greatest things he has ever said to me. He always makes me feel so special and loved. And to give him even more credit- even after I was a complete jerk to him he still wants to hang out with me tomorrow... isnt he amazing! I think he is! :-D I just hope he knows it!
oK well thats all
Outie like a baby's belly button.
MariLys

No comments: