Monday, August 15, 2005

Philly, home and LOVE

I went to Philly last Wednesday and Mike came home with me on Friday and he left on Sunday. It was awesome to see him, he makes it seem like everything is OK and nothing can hurt me or bring me down.
While I was in Philly I saw my apartment which was awesome - i got the measurements so i can make sure that the furniture will fit and that everything will be awesome in there. I also have to figure out the colors for my room. While I was there I hung out with Nicole for a little while, too; it was really nice to see her shes such kewl people. I love Philly so much, it was just nice to be there. It was also amazing to see my baby. When I arrived he was just getting off of work and we were silly and arranged to meet at town hall - a HUGE building and we were on opposite sides. The way it ended was that we met at the fountain in the front of the building it was soo sweet. He was wearing his SEIU shirt - this ugly purple and yellow shirt. NOw, if you have ever seen the movie Empire Records - the part when AJ tells Cory that he realized how much he loved her when he saw her in that skirt that he hated and he thought to himself "if I can love her in that skirt, that skirt that I hate, it must be real"; that was the exact thing that went thru my mind when i saw him that day. He was wearing this Ugly shirt, but all the love i have for him just came flooding back to me at that fountain. I love him so much but I never felt it as strongly as i did that day, that moment in front of the fountain.

... anyway, now that the world knows the extent of my love for this man, i can continue on with the details of the 5 days we spent. After we got together we went to his place and made sweet sweet .... dinner - we made rosemary crusted shrimp over pasta with a ligh fettucini sauce; it was delicious. The next day (thursday), he had to work so I went into the city and walked around, and we met up for lunch and then i went to my apartment and took the measurements. Mike and I went to Cosi for lunch - it was awesome! Thursday night we went to the gym - it was nuce to be at a real gym instead of the one at Trinity which Stinks.

On Friday, Mike had to work as well so in the morning i hung out in university city and met up with Nicole and lent her my black dress - the strapless one with the Red tule on the bottem, i love that dress. Then for lunch we met up again and we went to Mad for Mex - sooo good! And in the Afternoon I went canvasing - eeerrr i waited in the car for him while he went canvasing lol I helped a little bit but i couldnt really do anything significant. But it was nice to just spend time with him. Then on Friday after Mike finished work we took our stuff and went to the belgiem waffle place and got a bubble tea - goood EATS! When we got to the city we caught a improv comedy show - it was only ok, but it was good to spend time together.

On sat, we went to the beach OH MAN that was awesome! Poor boy got a lil sun burn :-( but its ok it was amazing anyway. Then we hung out and ended up going to see must love dogs at broadway theater - it was soo cute. Then we fell asleep in the living room on the floor together - that was nice. Then on sunday we woke up semi-early and he had to go home early enuf so that he could spend time with him mom before she left for Atlanta, which i totally understand, but i wish he coulda stayed longer.

It was so nice to see him and spend time with him. It always is. He made me promise that even if we arent romantically involved that we stay in touch and stay friends always - and I did. I just wonder if we will keep that promise and if we will be able to ever NOT be involved in someway and if it would be wierd if we arent. The way i see it is the only way that He and I wont be involved romantically is if one of us has another significant other. But I doubt that we will give eachother the space to GET involved with another person and thus keeping the only possibile way of ending our relationship from ever happening in the first place. Well i am sure that what ever happens, it will be ok. always <3
Que Sera, sera...
Marilys

No comments: