Sunday, July 03, 2005

urg... or sumthing like that.

I am so excited I got my furniture for my apartment! woo, its soo pretty. I got a bed set; its simple but very nice. Its 3 pieces - the bed ( a full/dbl - nice size for 2 ppl ;-) wink wink, nudge nudge), a 2 drawer end table, and a 5 drawer bureau. Woot, good stuff. I also got a fold-down kitchen table, so it doesnt take up any space, and two bar-type kitchen stools so i can eat at a real table. :-) Yeehaah - I am on my way to a beautiful apartment! I am sooo happy, but i spent a buttload of money, that makes me not so happy but it was worth it! Totally worth it.

Oh, and best buy wants me to work there in August and Pete at IHOP told me he wants me to work there as extra coverage - which is awesome cuz it means $MONEY$ and discounts. :-D

So I was in Hartford, CT on friday for training and I go back on monday - first day is tuesday. I think its going to be good times but there arent that many people working there and those that are there are so much older than i am, so they go out drinking and stuff and I cant - very frustrating- esp considering that i WANT to go out with them. I think that ill prolly be home most weekends :-/ but thats ok. Over all i think this will be a good experience.

Matt this guy from camp wants to go to NY cuz hes never been so this weekend, he is going to drive me back home and in exchange hes gonna stay at my place and Ill give him the run of the city. Fun times :-)

Jason is having a party on the 15th of July so i am thinking that i can go to philly for that weekend but I dont want to be such a needy butt and be like- Jason can I stay at your place Sat night, too. Totally grub. But it wouldn't be worth it to just go there for friday night and then go back on sat or go home on Sat - SO expensive. I would love to see Mike and chill wit him over the Weekend but after our last important convo in which we decided that we are just friends with lingering feelings and in Sept well see where we are and especially because weve been awkward and not really talking to eachother - at least not like we did and he also isnt as verbal with his feelings as he was even 2 weeks ago(kind of makes me think) I think that might be a little wierd, but I may get a lil gutsy and ask anyway. I wonder if he is seeing anyone or has been with anyone. Does it make me pathetic that i think abou tthat all the time. I hope not. I dont tihnk so - i think it makes me in love. :-)

Well im off like a dirty shirt.
~ Marilys

No comments: