Monday, October 31, 2005

1st's and most's

wow! so as anticipated this weekend was awesome! Not only was I at a number of parties but i had a lot of 1st and best expereinces.
This weekend 1st:

1. 1st All you can eat sushi (ever)
2. 1st drink of eggnog (of the year)
3. 1st Murder Mystery party-both attended and host/planned (ever)
4. 1st halloween I got crunked
5. 1st time I dressed as a Fallen Angel
6. 1st time I played beer pong with a girl partner (we lost)
7. 1st time walking across the Spring Garden Bridge after dark
8. 1st time I was kissed in a Gzebo
9. 1st time I was kissed near a river
10. 1st time I was a boat in the Schuykill (and they were fishing, ewww)

Bests of the weekend:

1. Best/Most romantic Kiss Location (in a Gzebo, at night, above the river ... great!)
2. Best sushi Assortment
3. Best Halloween partes (2 in one night- i tihnk thats part of the reason they were so great)

4. Best Morning that lasted aaaall afternoon
5. Best random walk with a great friend
6. (almost) best Movie discovery to add to my collection - Tuesdays with Morrie

... so if you couldnt tell my weekend was awesome!

I did so much... Friday I partied with Hector and then with Mike and James. Then, Sat. I had my murder Mystery- great success, in my opinion. Then, I stayed in with awesome company, and woke up the next morning and jut mozy-ed around all afternoon after making pancakes(yum!) and then I met up with Mike and we walked around the city and ended up at B&N i got 2 movies and so did he. It was great. Then I met up with a Bunch of people and ate sooooo much Sushi, and then fried Ice cream - it was soooooo good! Then i came home and went to sleep and worked this morning and took half a day. I am going into NY to see my Tia Pepita, Mom, sister, and uncle - should be fun, i am just dreading the travel. Travel is so tiring, but its worth it.

Ok well now that ive raved about great my weekend was, its time to get the week started. ^^

Byeeeee .... Luuv!

No comments: