Thursday, September 15, 2005

Froggieeeeeeeees!

Hrrmmm... so that whole spider thing didnt work as well as i'd hoped. The thingy looked kewl before I posted it, but its all good!

SO, Mike and I went to Best Buy and then to dinner at Outback(my first time) it was gooood! Then we went to the petshop and I got 2 Frogs!!! They are adorable! I luv them. Mike for my birthday, got my 3 Plants- which are awesome. :-D One is a big leafy plant that changes color from green to yellow to orange to red and then to dark red, so it matches my apt really well! Another one is a pepper plant that has yellow, orange, and red peppers (I dont think they are edible but the look MAd kewl)! And the last one is a peace Lily, which has white spikey things and white flower-petal- like thingys and green leaves but its going to grow to be HUGE so its totally awesome!

Oh man my frogs are named Turbo and Escape (pronounced Es-ca-pay) and they are awesome! Escape is crazy and energized and Turbo doesnt move much but when it does it can be maaad fast! They are insanly awesome and too cute.

So Mike, was here helpign me set up the tank and stuff like that. We exchanged massages and that was awesome. But the entire time, I wanted to Jump his bones. Hahaha. I am really bad, but I am also kind of glad I have self-control. I would hate for anytihng to be uncomfy btwn us and I dont know if he's comfy with that. I mean I love our friendship and I dont want him to feel wierd or anything like that. I think that I might tell him that if he ever wants to do anything to just tell me because I dont know if he knows that or if he would want to. Sooo... ::shrug:: we shall see.

John is coming to visit next weekend. Thats gonna be fun! :-)

OK well, im out :-)
Marilys

P.S. Sry bout the all-overness of this post. Im a scatterbrain today!

No comments: