Sunday, January 30, 2005

my personal blog

I started this blog for Warnock and i hated doing it. But now... i kinda want a place to say stuff and hopefully have others comment!

I should totally be studying buuuut.... im not. i'm surfing the net and looking at random peoples blogs and thats why i am acually puttin an entry in here. For my first entry of interest i am going 2 find out how u all feel bout me!

Would U?
[ ] take a chance on me?
[ ] hang out with me?
[ ] go see a movie with me?
[ ] make a move on me during that movie?
[ ] hug me?
[ ] hug me a lot?
[ ] kiss me?
[ ] use your tongue?
[ ] dance with me
[ ] sing to me?
[ ] be alone in a room with me?
[ ] ever hit me?
[ ] go on a date with me?
[ ] take me to dinner?
[ ] get me drunk?
[ ] take me to your place?
[ ] sleep with me? (no sex)
[ ] cuddle with me
[ ] ask me out?
[ ] cheat on me?
[ ] please me in more ways then 1?
[ ] let me kiss you?
[ ] have a fling with me?
[ ] have more than a fling with me?
[ ] be there for me?
[ ] bring me around your friends?
[ ] give me a massage?
[ ] buy me stuff?
[ ] show me attention in public places?
[ ] hang out with me more then 2 times a week?
[ ] miss me?
[ ] enjoy being with me?
[ ] make me cry?
[ ] take me to disney world?
[ ] make me your slave?
[ ] be my slave?


[*] the ones youwould do

ima go pretend to study for my mid-terms... boatloads of fun!

No comments: